Monroe Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Sun Valley Animal Hospital Clients
Dog Boarding Referrals
- Charlotte Kennels
- A Better Dog Kennel
- Howl-a-Day Inn Resort
- Camp Bark Doggie Day Camp and Pet Lodge
- Wickersham's K-9 Ranch
Cat Boarding Referrals
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
Please note, Sun Valley Animal Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
“Dr. Rios and Dana are amazing! This was the initial visit for my cat, Sammy, and we had a very pleasant experience. Dr. Rios called me to give me an update with a thorough explanation of my cat's physical assessment and treatment plan. I am in the healthcare field and I truly appreciate the care that Sammy (and I) received. Thank you!!! A+”