Instructions for discharge after Ovariohysterectomy (Spay), Neuter, & Declaw
- Any sutures present should be removed in 10-14 days
- Incisions should be kept clean and dry until healed and sutures are removed
- If no sutures are present, keep the incision clean and dry and monitor daily
- If any swelling, gapping, redness, or discharge is noted from an incision, have it checked as soon as possible.
- Restrict activity to leash walks for 10 days minimum or until sutures are removed if sutures are present
- Bandages should be removed and or changed as directed by the veterinarian
- Any loss of appetite, decrease in activity, vomiting, diarrhea, cough or any other concern should be reported to your veterinarian as soon as possible.
$50 OFF ProHeart 12 + 12 Months of Simparica OR $50 OFF 12 Months of Simparica Trio OR $25 OFF ProHeart 12 for first time buyers. Call to schedule your appointment today.